Welcome to my Cowpoke classroom where we have a rootin’tootin’ good time y’all!!!
8:00 8:15 Shared reading
10:05 Switch to 2nd group
10:05-11:35 Shared Reading/Writing
1:20-2:20 WIN Hour
2:20-3:20 Music/PE We go to music first
3:25 Release to go home
Mrs. Slavin and Mrs. Hufstedler
Classroom Rules and Procedures 2018-2019
Be Kind to everyone!
Make great choices!
This year, I will be using ClassDojo to encourage important skills like working hard and participating. I’ll also use it to communicate with you. We can instantly share messages, updates and photos from class. It’s the easiest and fastest way for you to see how your child is doing at school! Check out some additional information below to see how ClassDojo will be used specifically in our first grade classroom!
* Students will earn both Positive and Needs Work points throughout the day. These points are aligned to promote our classroom rules and Wildcat Way characteristics.
* There will be point clubs and rewards for each club. I have attached the reward sheet.
* Students will receive 5 points for perfect attendance every week.
Needs Work Points
* Students will receive one warning before earning a Needs Work point.
* For every Needs Work point earned, the student will walk 5 minutes on the ‘I Can Track’ at recess.
* 2 points will result in a phone call home/conference with a parent.
* 3 points will result in an office visit with Mrs. Risley and phone call/conference with parent.
Current Condition: Clear
Wind Speeds: 8.69mph
Chance of Precipitation: 0%